Your Integrated Air Operations Center Management Solution
Tapestry and Jeppesen, both Boeing companies, have joined forces to create Mission Management Suite (M2S) – a modern, air operations management solution designed to increase mission readiness and effectiveness across the full-spectrum of flight operations. M2S can help your organization effectively plan, execute and analyze your operations on a single, web-based platform to ensure a superior level of productivity and value.
As a fully integrated air operations management system, M2S will enhance your command and control capabilities and streamline air operations center (AOC) workflows. M2S tracks and manages all aspects of air operations – from flight planning and scheduling to mission execution, analysis and reporting – through a common user interface.
Mission Management Suite is cloud capable and interfaces with mission planning and flight management systems. Among its features, M2S allows users to make a request for transportation, manage that information from multiple sources, and present it in a simplified visual format. Users can drag-and-drop items and develop timelines. They can view all their flights from a single screen, and quickly download and email trip information anywhere in the world.
- Diplomatic Clearance Management
- Expense Tracking and Management
- On-Demand Report Creation
- Integration with Flight Planning Systems
- Dangerous Cargo Management
- Provides users advanced knowledge of resource schedules and plans
- Delivers insight into cost factors that impact decisions
- Expands information access via robust integration
- Matches the right crew and aircraft to the tasked mission
- Provides customized mission data in user‐friendly formats
Optimally schedule aircraft to missions and ground activities by emphasizing the maximum use of your unit’s aircraft.
Focus on upcoming issues, highlight the most restrictive status and establish priorities by rolling up the leg status to mission level.