Improving Efficiency and Effectiveness of Air Operations
Mission Management Suite (M2S) from Jeppesen and Tapestry Solutions is a fully integrated air operations planning, scheduling and management system designed to enhance command and control (C2) capabilities and streamline Air Operations Center (AOC) processes. M2S tracks and manages the full-spectrum of air operations, from initial tasking through mission completion, analysis and reporting.
Featuring an easy-to-use interface, the software augments the decision-making process and improves overall situational and operational awareness. It lets users make a request for transportation, manage that information from multiple sources, and present it in a simplified visual format. Previously called GOLDesp Ops, the product leverages Tapestry’s core technologies developed for the U.S. Transportation Command (USTRANSCOM). It is based on Tapestry's Mercury Workmaster and epic2 software products.
The system’s embedded, real-time reporting features, analytics and cost data help speed the decision-making process for flight operators. Users can drag-and-drop items and develop timelines, making it easy to present data clearly. They can view all their flights from a single page and quickly download, email and fax, trip information anywhere in the world.
As a daily workflow automation tool, M2S gives users instant access to schedules and activities, administrative system-level reports and document management capabilities. Its workflow-centered, collaborative environment improves process efficiencies, which is essential for effective air operations.
International militaries and commercial flight operators
- Improved operational visibility
- Maximize Resources: Easy planning and scheduling of resources
- Enhanced workflow processes
- Financial planning and analysis – assists in disruption management
- Provides a global common operating picture
GOLDesp is designed to make integration easy, enabling users to optimize supply chain management operations, and reduce sustainment and operational costs – all on one user interface.
Based on customer requirements, our experts can integrate any combination of the following Tapestry software products with an API interface:
- GOLDesp MRO & Supply: Provides maintenance, supply, repair, and operations for total operational lifecycle support management of complex assets for air, land, sea and space
- GOLDesp Load Planner: Provides automated load-planning capability that assists embarkation specialists in the rapid development of cargo load plans
- GOLDesp Ops (renamed M2S): Provides a fully integrated Air Operations capability, from mission planning, scheduling and execution to post-mission analysis
- GOLDesp Terminal Manager: Provides an integrated set of facility management tools essential to the management of transportation terminals