Complex Terminal Management Simplified
GOLDesp Terminal Manager optimizes logistics operations for the day-to-day management of transportation terminals and provides predictive analysis for future operations. The software features an integrated set of terminal management tools to help decision-makers create effective load plans for yard, air, rail and ship operations.
GOLDesp Terminal Manager provides total asset visibility of tracked assets as they arrive and move through the terminal. The software monitors planning and execution processes in near-real time. It also issues alerts if there are inconsistencies between the operational plan and actual execution.
It also enables operators to review past movements of cargo, manage operations in the present, and schedule future yard plans and cargo transfers. This high level of visibility allows users to gather statistics to derive more accurate predictions to effectively manage high volumes of equipment, supplies and personnel as they move across multiple locations.
U.S. Marine Corps and U.S. Army depots, Joint Munitions Command, and Commercial Break-Bulk Companies.
- Total Asset Visibility
- Increased Awareness and Organization
- Real-Time Tracking via Handheld Scanners
- Collaborative Capabilities across Multiple Locations
- Predictive Analysis & Improved Decision Making
- ICODES Terminal Management Module
GOLDesp is designed to make integration easy, enabling users to optimize supply chain management operations, and reduce sustainment and operational costs – all on one user interface.
Based on customer requirements, our experts can integrate any combination of the following Tapestry software products with an API interface:
- GOLDesp MRO & Supply: Provides maintenance, supply, repair, and operations for total operational lifecycle support management of complex assets for air, land, sea and space
- GOLDesp Load Planner: Provides automated load-planning capability that assists embarkation specialists in the rapid development of cargo load plans
- GOLDesp Ops (renamed M2S): Provides a fully integrated Air Operations capability, from mission planning, scheduling and execution to post-mission analysis
- GOLDesp Terminal Manager: Provides an integrated set of facility management tools essential to the management of transportation terminals