Developing Solutions Together
We want your help in growing a great global company. At Tapestry Solutions, highly-motivated individuals are working as a team to make a significant impact on our business while progressing in their careers. Tapestry’s people, technology and culture are the ingredients that will bring us success as we continue to grow our global business.
By joining our team, you’ll have the opportunity to build a career with a leader in advanced software and services while working with exceptional people in a collaborative atmosphere. With you at the core of our company’s success, together we will play a key role in developing the world’s leading technology solutions.
Who are we looking for?
We welcome individuals at various levels of their professional career, especially those who excel in creative thinking and collaboration. In short, we’re looking for dedicated people who want to make an impact and continue to grow the company. Some of our job opportunities, both in the United States as well as locations worldwide, include:
- Program Managers
- Field Support Representatives
- Software Engineers
- Deployment Engineers
- Software Test Engineers
- Military Analysts
- Systems Analysts
- Simulations Analysts
- Sales and Marketing Representatives
- Financial Analysts
- Contracts Administrators
We endeavor to make the online job application process accessible to any and all users. If you have a disability that impacts your ability to complete the job application process and would like to request assistance or accommodation, please either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 (858) 427-2932 with your name and contact information and a Human Resources representative will get back with you.
If you’re looking for a great place to work, you’ll find it at Tapestry Solutions where we provide a competitive benefits package and a company culture unmatched by any competitor in our industry.
Our benefits include the following:
- Medical and Prescription Plans
- Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- International Benefits Plan
- Company Paid Basic Life Insurance and AD&D Insurance
- Company Paid Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Tapestry career events are a great opportunity to meet us face-to-face, ask questions, and learn more about our business, company culture and latest job opportunities. Come out and see us at our upcoming events, including:
Technology, Security, Clearance and Cyber Security Career Fair
- Date: April 11, 2017, 11 a.m. to 3:oo p.m. EST
- Location: Sheraton Pentagon City Hotel
- Address: 900 South Orme Street; Arlington, VA 22204
- Link to Event: DC/Crystal City, VA Career Fair See Agenda Flyer
Cal Poly 2017 Spring Career Fair
- Date/Time: April 19-20, 2017, 9:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. PST
- Location: Recreation Center - Building 43
- Address: 1 Grand Avenue, San Luis Obispo, CA 93407
- Link to Event: Spring Career Fair