Load Planning Made Easy
GOLDesp Load Planner is a premier suite of software tools that enable organizations to quickly create effective and efficient load plans for multi-modal operations for vessels, aircraft, railcars and trucks/trailers. The web-based software provides end-to-end supply chain visibility through information visualization, in-transit cargo visibility, and distribution forecasting and planning.
The commercial product line is based on the custom solution developed for the ICODES program, which serves as the single load planning capability for the U.S. Transportation Command (USTRANSCOM). GOLDesp Load Planner enables users to monitor various stages of the load-planning process and suggests solutions to problems as they arise. It provides notifications of issues such as weight imbalances and improperly stowed hazardous materials.
GOLDesp Load Planner also enables users to estimate the number of boxes, pallets, and containers required to package a group of cargo items. Using a hand-held terminal, customers can track, edit and record the as-placed locations of cargo items in load plans.
- Saves time and resources
- Improves visibility of operations
- Streamlines multimodal load planning
- Provides real-time tracking and notifications
- Minimizes safety risks and hazards
- ICODES Single Load Planner
GOLDesp Terminal Manager is a commercial variant of the Integrated Computerized Deployment System (ICODES), a system of record for loading aircraft, ships and railcars, as well as performing associated yard management functions for the DoD. The ICODES Single Load Planner application provides enterprise-wide multimodal load planning, staging and execution for the U.S. Transportation Command.
GOLDesp is designed to make integration easy, enabling users to optimize supply chain management operations, and reduce sustainment and operational costs – all on one user interface.
Based on customer requirements, our experts can integrate any combination of the following Tapestry software products with an API interface:
- GOLDesp MRO & Supply: Provides maintenance, supply, repair, and operations for total operational lifecycle support management of complex assets for air, land, sea and space
- GOLDesp Load Planner: Provides automated load-planning capability that assists embarkation specialists in the rapid development of cargo load plans
- GOLDesp Ops (renamed M2S): Provides a fully integrated Air Operations capability, from mission planning, scheduling and execution to post-mission analysis
- GOLDesp Terminal Manager: Provides an integrated set of facility management tools essential to the management of transportation terminals