Transforming Logistics for a Safer World
Tapestry Solutions provides a wide range of logistics software tools that transform raw data into meaningful and useful information for our customers. We integrate and fuse data from multiple sources to provide a common operating picture. Our technologies process mission data and intelligence in real time, giving customers actionable insights needed to make critical decisions.
From military deployment and distribution through battlefield logistics, Tapestry's Logistics Command and Control (Log C2) solutions are powerful, trusted and vital for national security. We also transform logistics processes for manufacturing operations and supply chains with our Business Operations solutions, including enterprise asset management, resource planning, program management and analytics.
Deployment and Distribution
Tapestry's advanced deployment and distribution technologies provide the gateway to the defense transportation network. Our web-based technologies are used during all phases of the transportation and distribution process across the Department of Defense (DoD) and in commercial shipping and trucking operations.
We provide multi-modal transportation management for the U.S. Transportation Command (USTRANSCOM) with our Integrated Computerized Deployment System (ICODES) – an enterprise suite of software tools that enable near real-time collaborative planning and tracking of cargo for aircraft, railcars and trucks/trailers. Commercial ICODES variants are packaged as GOLDesp Load Planner and GOLDesp Terminal Manager.
- Tapestry provides world-class Modeling and Simulation tools, including the Joint Deployment Logistics Model (JDLM), which enable training audiences to exercise their real-world C2 / C4 systems in live, virtual and constructive environments.
- The computer-assisted exercises help prepare commanders and their staff for logistics operations, including military and humanitarian assistance/disaster relief missions. The exercises simulate various scenarios units might experience during deployment, such as issues relating to transportation, maintenance, personnel and reporting procedures.
Tapestry provides a fully integrated air operations capability that enhances command and control capabilities and streamlines air operation center (AOC) workflows. Our web-based solution manages the full spectrum of air operations, from initial tasking through mission completion, analysis and reporting. Packaged as GOLDesp Ops, our AOC solution augments the decision-making process and overall situational and operational awareness.
The web-based tool tracks and manages requirements, assets, resources and missions on an intuitive, single-user interface. Featuring real-time reporting and multi-display views, GOLDesp Ops is easy to manage and maintain. It enables flight operators to quickly make a request for transportation, manage that information from multiple sources, and present it in a simplified visual format.
- ICODES: Integrated Computerized Deployment System – Provides near real-time collaborative planning and tracking of cargo for aircraft, railcar and truck/trailers for USTRANSCOM.
- GDMS: Global Distribution Management System – Provides near-time tracking of all security vehicles and civilian logistics in support of U.S. Army forces operating in Afghanistan.
- SMS: Single Mobility System – Enables tracking of every U.S. DoD ground, air and sea deployment of unit personnel cargo and equipment.
- GDSS: Global Decision Support System – An advanced Command and Control (C2) solution that modernizes all aspects of air mobility operations for the U.S. Air Force.
- JDLM: Joint Deployment Logistics Model – A multi-functional training simulation tool that enables logistics personnel to exercise their C2 / C4I systems in a realistic combat environment.