BOEING GLOBAL SERVICES
Tapestry Solutions is a member of Boeing Global Services, which delivers complete, cost-competitive service solutions for commercial, defense and space customers, regardless of their equipment's original manufacturer. With engineering, digital analytics, supply chain and training support spanning across both the government and commercial service offerings, Boeing Global Services is uniquely positioned to deliver agile, cost-competitive solutions.
Boeing's products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.
A Culture of Service and Dedication
At the heart of our company are dedicated employees who possess a unique blend of domain knowledge, technical expertise and innovation needed to deliver the best possible products and services. We are a diverse, multi-cultural organization with employees of all ages at various stages of their professional careers.
Over the years, our employees have developed trusted relationships with our customers – from the hands-on technician on up to the 3-star commanding officer. By acquiring an intimate knowledge of customer requirements, we are able to deliver tailored, cost-effective solutions that are critical for mission success.
Key Solution Areas
- Mission Command Training & Simulation, including live, virtual and constructive modeling & simulation to prepare warfighters for battle
- Mission Planning Solutions for tactical aircraft and cruise missiles, including automated route planning, threat management and situational analysis
- MRO & Supply Chain Software for the complete lifecycle maintenance, repair and operations of complex assets such as fighter jets, combat vehicles and space systems
- Logistics Operations, including deployment and distribution management, command and control & business operations, and logistics modeling & simulation
- Software Development
- Data Fusion & Integration
- Modeling & Simulation
- Training Support Services
- Field Support Services
- Weapon System Services
Major Customers Include:
- U.S. Department of Defense: U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army, U.S. Navy and USTRANSCOM
- International Militaries: Include UK MoD, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Romania and Australia
- Commercial / Defense Contractors: Boeing, Northrop Grumman, BAE Systems, FedEx and Royal Mail