OUR COMMITMENT & CULTURE
Experienced. Trusted. Agile.
Our success record is based on a solid foundation of delivering superior software and logistics solutions that solve real logistics problems for our customers. Our key strengths include:
- Experience and Trust: Leveraging more than 30 years' experience delivering trusted, mission-critical solutions for military and commercial customers around the globe
- Affordability: Providing enterprise-wide software and services at an affordable price
- Customer-First Commitment: Developing an intimate knowledge of customer requirements and delivering innovative, flexible solutions that address their unique technical challenges
- Agile & Entrepreneurial: Operating within a small business culture, but with the impact of an iconic industry leader
A Culture of Excellence and Service
At the heart of our company are our dedicated employees who possess a unique blend of domain knowledge, technical expertise and innovation needed to deliver the best possible products and services. We are a diverse, multi-cultural organization with employees of all ages at various stages of their professional careers.
Over the years, our employees have developed trusted relationships with our customers – from the hands-on technician on up to the 3-star commanding officer. By acquiring an intimate knowledge of customer requirements, we are able to deliver tailored, cost-effective solutions that are critical for mission success.
Key Solution Areas
- Mission Command Training & Simulation, including live, virtual and constructive modeling & simulation to prepare warfighters for battle
- Mission Planning Solutions for tactical aircraft and cruise missiles, including automated route planning, threat management and situational analysis
- MRO & Supply Chain Software for the complete lifecycle maintenance, repair and operations of complex assets such as fighter jets, combat vehicles and space systems
- Logistics Operations, including deployment and distribution management, command and control & business operations, and logistics modeling & simulation
- Software Development
- Data Fusion & Integration
- Modeling & Simulation
- Training Support Services
- Field Support Services
- Weapon System Services
- U.S. Department of Defense: U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army, U.S. Navy and USTRANSCOM
- International Militaries: UK MoD, Saudi Arabia, Oman and Australia
- Commercial / Defense Contractors: Boeing, Northrop Grumman, FedEx and Royal Mail
The Boeing Company
Tapestry Solutions is a subdivision of Boeing’s Training Systems and Government Services organization, which falls under the Global Services and Support business – all of which operate within Boeing’s Defense, Space and Security business.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space, and security systems. A top U.S. exporter, the company supports airlines and U.S. and allied government customers in 150 countries.
Boeing products and tailored services include commercial and military aircraft, satellites, weapons, electronic and defense systems, launch systems, advanced information and communication systems, and performance-based logistics and training.