The Military's Leading Maintenance & Supply Software
GOLDesp MRO & Supply is our industry leading solution that modernizes Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul & supply chain operations for complex assets operating in land, air, sea and space environments. The combat-proven, fully deployable software solution is designed for aftermarket logistics support and Performance-Based Logistics (PBL) management for defense and commercial customers worldwide.
GOLDesp MRO & Supply provides total lifecycle support and reduces sustainment costs for high-value assets such as tactical jets, UAVs, military transports, commercial helicopters, vessels, air defense and space systems. GOLDesp even supports IT maintenance operations for the International Space Station under the administration of The Boeing Company's space programs.
A Commercial off-the-Shelf (COTS) solution, GOLDesp significantly improves maintenance efficiency and asset utilization. Its automated workflow tools enable maintenance crews to manage each step of the MRO process to reduce repair cycle times and increase availability of the assets.
GOLDesp MRO & Supply can be configured to support the following activities:
- Detached, Autonomous Forward Area Maintenance
- Organizational, Intermediate & Depot-Level Maintenance and Repair
- As Maintained Configuration Management
- Integrated Operational Support (IOS) Programs
- Performance Based Logistics (PBL)
- Contractor Logistics Support (CLS)
- Enterprise Asset Management
Key customers include the U.S. Air Force, the U.S. Army, the U.S. Navy, the U.S. Special Operations Command, and several international partner nations including the U.K, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Oman.
Major defense contractors and OEMs have also widely adopted our technology as a key element in their defense sustainment strategies. The Boeing Company uses GOLDesp for the majority of its PBL contracts, including support for the C-17 Globemaster III and the AH-64D Apache Longbow.
GOLDesp MRO & Supply is also a key component of Boeing's Log NEC (Logistic Network Enabled Capability) program, the end-to-end logistics information system for the United Kingdom’s Ministry of Defence.
- Asset Availability: Our clients consistently report mission-capable rates exceeding 85%
- Cost Reductions: USAF C-17 fleet has reduced contract dollar per flight-hour by 29%
- Inventory Reductions: Customers report 8-20% reductions in high value component inventory levels
- Documented Cost Savings: USAF C-17 fleet has already recognized a cost savings of at least $1 billion
- Combat Proven: 17 of 21 USAF Contractor Supported Weapon Systems programs rely on GOLDesp