BOEING LOAD PLANNER / ICODES
Intelligent Software for Smart, Efficient Load Plans
Boeing Load Planner is an enterprise software suite that streamlines multimodal load plans for vessels, aircraft, railcars and trucks/trailers. It is a commercial variant of the Tapestry-developed Integrated Computerized Deployment System (ICODES), which serves as the Single Load Capability for the US DoD. Major benefits include:
- Significantly reduces load planning times and costs
- Minimizes safety risks and potential hazards
- Supports multi-level planning for better collaboration
- Enhances supply chain visibility with near-time tracking
- Simplifies breakbulk shipments for heavy, non-containerized loads
Load Planner Made Smarter (Explainer)
Boeing Load Planner provides in-transit cargo visibility and distribution forecasting on a centralized platform, allowing users to easily share and interpret global cargo movement plans. Learn more in this Explainer video.
Load Planner/ICODES Demo Reel
Boeing Load Planner generates multiple conveyances on a single, integrated dashboard. It dynamically evaluates factors such as a vessel’s stability condition, accessibility of stow areas and segregation of hazardous items. See how it works in this Demo Reel.