Training & Operations in a Powerful Package
The Virtual Mission Board (VMB) is a powerful mission planning and operations tool that provides immersive, 3D perspectives of terrain-centric missions in a deployable package. Operating in a Windows-based software environment, VMB replaces cumbersome paper maps, acetate overlays and elaborate models often used by militaries, government agencies and commercial security companies for training and real-world missions.
VMB’s multi-touch interface allows users to dynamically navigate the virtual terrain from multiple perspectives in multiple locations. Its intuitive controls enable easy manipulation of 2D maps, 3D terrain models and cityscapes. Users can collaboratively plan and tailor their missions with customized symbology, overlays and editable objects.
Additionally, VMB can be utilized as an integration platform to combine Live, Virtual, Constructive, and Gaming (LVC-G) simulations. It can also be optionally configured to incorporate audio, video and personnel/vehicle geo-positional tracking data for training exercises and After Action Reviews.
U.S. Department of Defense, international militaries, defense contractors, homeland security / first responders
- Provides enhanced planning, rehearsal, monitoring and assessment capabilities
- Features simple, intuitive touch-interface and immersive environment
- Enables intuitive manipulation of 3D terrain and cityscapes from a variety of perspectives
- Provides a common operational picture to collaboratively plan operations
- Optional integration of LVC-G training environments and existing systems (video, audio, tracking) into one platform