Improving Efficiency and Effectiveness of Air Operations
GOLDesp Ops is a fully integrated air operations planning, scheduling and management system designed to enhance command and control (C2) capabilities and streamline Air Operations Center (AOC) processes. It tracks and manages the full-spectrum of air operations, from initial tasking through mission completion, analysis and reporting.
Featuring an easy-to-use interface, GOLDesp Ops augments the decision-making process and improves overall situational and operational awareness. It lets users make a request for transportation, manage that information from multiple sources, and present it in a simplified visual format. The product line leverages Tapestry’s core technologies developed for the U.S. Transportation Command (USTRANSCOM).
The system’s embedded, real-time reporting features, analytics and cost data help speed the decision-making process for flight operators. Users can drag-and-drop items and develop timelines, making it easy to present data clearly. They can view all their flights from a single page and quickly download, email and fax, trip information anywhere in the world.
As a daily workflow automation tool, GOLDesp Ops gives users instant access to schedules and activities, administrative system-level reports and document management capabilities. Its workflow-centered, collaborative environment improves process efficiencies, which is essential for effective air operations.
International militaries and commercial flight operators
- Improved operational visibility
- Maximize Resources: Easy planning and scheduling of resources
- Enhanced workflow processes
- Financial planning and analysis – assists in disruption management
- Provides a global common operating picture
GOLDesp is designed to make integration easy, enabling users to optimize supply chain management operations, and reduce sustainment and operational costs – all on one user interface.
Based on customer requirements, our experts can integrate any combination of the following Tapestry software products with an API interface:
- GOLDesp MRO & Supply: Provides maintenance, supply, repair, and operations for total operational lifecycle support management of complex assets for air, land, sea and space
- GOLDesp Load Planner: Provides automated load-planning capability that assists embarkation specialists in the rapid development of cargo load plans
- GOLDesp Ops: Provides a fully integrated Air Operations capability, from mission planning, scheduling and execution to post-mission analysis
- GOLDesp Terminal Manager: Provides an integrated set of facility management tools essential to the management of transportation terminals