Enterprise Sensor Integration for the Global IoT
Tapestry's Enterprise Sensor Integration (ESI) solution revolutionizes manufacturing and supply chain operations by intelligently connecting people, processes and data to improve visibility in the factory – and across the entire enterprise. Our ESI solution helps organizations control the chaos when faced with a growing number of disassociated sensor technologies that don’t speak the same language.
ESI integrates a myriad of sensor technologies that track, monitor and control assets and workflow processes, providing the platform for the Internet of Things (IoT) and tremendous cost savings. It's a sensor-agnostic solution that connects various data sources onto a common platform. Harnessing the power of Big Data, ESI boosts manufacturing efficiency, productivity and profitability. ESI is based on our field-proven technology deployed at 50 Boeing plants.
TAG, TRACK & TRACE IT
Tapestry's ESI integrates sensors ranging from RFID position-information tags, passive and active GPS-enabled WiFi tags to embedded hardware and complex servers. ESI also seamlessly integrates customers' legacy and next generation systems. Our enhanced ESI product line features cloud-based technology, real-time alerts, mapping applications and integration with temperature sensors, thermostats, pressure sensors and humidity sensors.
By transforming real-time data into actionable information, Tapestry ESI provides unprecedented levels of efficiency, effectiveness and cost savings. Above all, ESI provides the path for future growth for defense and commercial industries, including pharmaceutical, automotive, computing and retail operations.
- Standardization across the enterprise, providing the infrastructure for the IoT
- Substantial cost savings due to improved inventory control, and reduced asset misplacement and loss
- Improved productivity with reduction of manual inputs and decreased assembly time
- Increased asset visibility with mapping applications
- Enhanced situational awareness with real-time alerts
- Improved safety with early detection of approaching vehicles
- BOEING AIT-IMS